- Ore and Pig Iron division unites three IMH enterprises: Kombinat KMAruda, Tulachermet and Sukreml Ironworks.
- KMAruda is located in the city of Gubkin, Belgorod region, and is the main supplier of iron ore concentrate for Tulachermet. The plant is developing Korobkovskoye deposit of the world's largest iron ore basin - the Kursk Magnetic Anomaly. The company is among top 10 Russian iron ore concentrate producers with a design capacity of 4.8 mln tons of ore and 2.1 mln tons of concentrate per year.
- Tulachermet (city of Tula) is one of the leading Russian merchant pir iron producers and exporters with production capacity of 2.2 mln tons. The plant produces more than 30 grades of pig iron for metallurgy and machine building. The main enterprise's consumers are located in Russia, USA, Europe and Middle East countries.
- Sukreml Ironworks (Lyudinovo, Kaluga region) is one of the leading domestic producers of iron castings. The plant manufactures various products from steel and cast iron: grinding balls for mining and processing enterprises, different types of manholes and rainwater inlets, as well as a wide range of sanitary products.
- Division unites IMH enterprises for coal concentrate and coke production - Berezovskaya washing plant and Kemerovo Coking Chemical Plant (Koks).
- Berezovskaya washing plant (Berezovsky, Kemerovo Region) is the supplier of coal concentrate for coke production. The enterprise produces concentrate of K, OS, KS, KO, GZh grades both as monomarks and in charge in various proportions. The production capacity of the washing plant is more than 3 million tons of coal concentrate per year.
- Koks (Kemerovo) is one of the largest producers and exporters of metallurgical coke in Russia. In 2016, the company produced 2.8 million tons of coke. The main consumers of the plant are Tulachermet, as well as metallurgical plants of Ukraine, Kazakhstan and other countries. The plant is the actual founder of the Industrial Metallurgical Holding.
- Coal Division includes IMH coal-mining enterprises: Koksovy open pit, Butovskaya mine and Tikhova mine. All of them are located in Kemerovo region. The total design capacity of IMH coal mining enterprises exceeds 5.5 million tons per year.
- Butovskaya mine is located near Kemerovo and produces coking coal of K grade with low content of sulfur and phosphorus. In June 2017, the second stage of Butovskaya mine was launched, increasing the company's productivity from 1.1 to 2.7 million tons.
- Tikhova mine (Leninsk-Kuznetsky) produces scarce in Russia and expensive Zh and 2Zh grades. Its launch took place in July 2017. The design capacity of the first start-up complex is 1.8 million tons of coal per year.
- Koksovy open pit (Kiselevsk) produces coking coal of K, KS, KO and OS grades. The design capacity of the pit is about 1 million tons per year.
- Powder metallurgy in IMH is represented by POLEMA company, located in the city of Tula, near Tulachermet.
- Polema (name is translated as Powder Alloy Materials) is the world's largest producer of high-purity chromium and its products. Also, the plant is the only producer of molybdenum rolled products in Russia. In addition to chromium and molybdenum, the plant manufactures products from titanium, cobalt, nickel, tungsten, etc.