- Within 25 years, from 1993 to 2018, IMH increased the coke production from 1.1 mln tons to 2.5 mln tons. At year-end 2018, the output was 2.5 mln tons.
- In 2018, the Coal division produced 2.6 mln tons of its own coal.
- In 2018, Tulachermet achieved a record-high for pig iron production by two blast furnaces. The total production volume amounted to 2.34 mln tons, which is 3 % more than in 2017.
- Modernized production facilities in Kemerovo and Tula are among the leaders in metallurgical sector to comply with environmental standards.
IMH: Evolution in a single vertically-integrated production chain
IMH in the global market at the end of 2018World exports of merchant pig iron
2018 total: 12 mln tons
- North star bluescope, LLC - 16%
- Gallatin steel - 6%
- Saudi arabian ductile - 5%
- Severstal columbus, LLC - 2%
- Others - 8%
- Consolidated mill supply INC - 21%
- Fecat limited - 3%
- Funsider sa - 3%
- Nizi unternational sa - 4%
- F.w. hempel metallurgical gmbh - 5%
- Aveks suisse sa - 8%
- Others - 16%
- CIS, other - 25%
- IMH (Tulachermet) - 18%
- Ural Steel - 16%
- South America - 14%
- Russia w/o IMH - 8%
- Western Europe - 8%
- Other regions - 6%
- Asia Pacific Region - 5%
Source: Metal Expert
Russian exporters of merchant coke
- Koks - 31%
- Others - 26%
- Moskoks - 19%
- Altai-Koks – 18%
- MMK – 6%
Privatization of Kemerovo Coke Chemical Plant, creation of Joint Stock Company «Koks»
Acquired stake in JSC «Berezovskaya washing plant» (coal concentrate)
Beginning of coal mining at Uchastok Koksoviy open pit
Gained control over JSC «Kombinat KMAruda» (iron ore/concentrate)
Start of coke battery number 3
Start of coal mining at the Romanovskaya mine
Gained control over JSC «Tulachermet» (cast iron)
The withdrawal of steel assets of Slovenia for the perimeter of the Group
Withdrawal of nickel assets around the perimeter of the Group
Starting the mine "Butovskaya" (coal))
The license for the development of the «Coke Deep» mine has been acquired
The credit agreement was signed between Tulachermet-Stal Ltd. and Gazprombank on financing the construction of the Casting and Rolling Complex
In JSC "Tulachermet" the device of a shock-free start of high-voltage electric motors was put into operation
In JSC "Tulachermet" the K-1500-62-2 compressor was put into operation after an overhaul
IMH placed the 1st series of Euro-commercial papers in the amount of $ 14.56 million for a period of 1 year
Launched a corporate educational program "Academy IMH"
12 MW power station commissioned at PJSC "Koks"
The Industry Development Fund provided a target loan to JSC "POLEMA" in the amount of 270 million rubles for implementation of a project for the production of metal powders for surfacing, additive and MIM technologies
The assets of Koks Mining transferred under the control of the branch "IMH-Coal"
Two coal mines were put into operation - the second stage of the Butovskaya mine and Tikhova mine
POLEMA put into operation advanced equipment for the production of metal powders for surfacing, spraying and additive technologies.
For the first time in the company's history, PJSC "Koks" has designed and manufactured a car dumper
Plant "Krontif-Center" renamed "Sukreml Ironworks"
Sukreml Ironworks started serial deliveries of ductile iron manholes
Uchastok Koksoviy open pit signed a deal with BelAZ-24 for the supply of mining dump trucks worth 3 billion rubles. In accordance with the contract for the company, 31 units of BelAZ vehicles will be received this year