IMH-Coal manages subsidiary coal-mining enterprises in the Kuznetsk Basin
Main operating assets managed by
- Butovskaya mine;
- Uchastok Koksovy open pit;
- Tikhova Mine.
The company’s office is located in the city of Kemerovo.
Enterprises managed by IMH-Coal produce cocking coal of grades “К”, “КС”, “ОС”, which distinctive feature is low ash content (8.5%-18%) and low moisture content (about 4%). Tikhova mine produces grades ZH and 2ZH coal which are in great demand in the market.
Coal produced by Butovskaya mine and Uchastok Koksovy open pit is shipped for processing to Berezovskaya washing plant where coal concentrate is produced. In addition, low-ash coal produced by the Uchastok Koksovy is shipped directly to the Kemerovo Coke Chemical Plant KOKS plant for production of metallurgical coke.
Key development projects
- Design works for involvement of licensed subsoil area Koksovy Gluboky for mining;
- Main construction works at new infrastructure facilities of the enterprise (
including the crushing and conveying technology), involvement of the resources of Koksovy Gluboky pit for mining, expansion of the boundaries of mining operations;
- Step-by-step modernization and acquisition of main and auxiliary mining and transport equipment, expansion of the boundaries of mining operations in order to increase the production capacity of the coal mining enterprise
- Construction of the surface complex at the site of vertical air shaft with a commissioning of the cage compartment and fan unit of the main ventilation system;
- Southern flank track slope;
- Kumpanovsky coal-seam uncovering, timely preparation of the extraction ground.
650902, Russia, Kemerovo, Gorodetskaya street, 1
- End of construction of the mine surface and infrastructure facilities;
- Shaft 23 opening and preparing to surface 23;
- Construction of administrative and household facilities, ensuring compliance of the living conditions of mine workers with regulatory requirements.
Address: 650021, Kemerovo region, Kemerovo, Stakhanovskaya street, 1а
+7 (3842) 77-17-17
+7 (3842) 77-20-80
+7 (3842) 77-16-08 (21487)
+7 (3842) 77-20-78 (21701)
Alexander KukolevManaging director of IMH-Coal
In 1999, after military service, he started working at Berezovskaya washing plant as an insulation worker in the drying workshop.
In 2006, he graduated from Kuzbass Polytechnic Institute in absentia with a degree in Mineral processing.
Between August 2015 and February 2016, he worked as the first Deputy General Director of Koks-mining, LLC.
In February 2016, he headed Berezovskaya washing plant, where during the period from 1999 till 2015 he moved up from insulation worker to General Director.
In 2015, he was awarded the regional medal "For business in the name of creation".
Industrial Metallurgical Holding (IMH), the world's largest exporter of merchant pig iron and the leading producer of merchant coke in Russia, announces management changes at Koks-Mining.IMH-Coal
Koks Group announces a new belt conveyer commissioning at Butovskaya mine.IMH-Coal